Bella Jeanne Photography, Santa Clarita Newborn Photographer
- Our number one priority with your session is the safety of your baby. We are the first studio in the state of California to receive our Newborn Photography Safety Certification from the American Association of Newborn Photography Safety (AANPS). We have an additional safety certification from Accredited Professional Newborn Photographers International (APNPI).
- We’ve received our QNP (Qualified Newborn Photographer) certification from APNPI.
- Our education comes from seminars, workshops, classes, and conventions with the premier photographers in our field who are qualified in instructing newborn safety for other photographers. Our main safety certification comes from the American Association of Newborn Photography Safety (AANPS).
- We are also a supporter and are part of the funding for the backing of StandInBaby™, which is a revolutionary and realistic safety training aid for newborn photographers.
- Here are just a handful of the many workshops we’ve taken with top photographers for safety education:
- We are BLS (Basic Life Saving) trained in Adult and Infant CPR by the American Heart Association.
- We are up to date with our TDaP (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (whooping cough)) immunizations and receive our adult boosters as recommended by the CDC every ten years. We received our recommended MMR vaccinations as children and are currently not required to receive a booster (CDC).
- Sometimes during the winter months you will see us wear a mask if we’ve previously been in contact with someone that is ill, or have a lingering cough from a previous cold. This is to protect your baby.
- We are an insured tax-paying business. In 2017 we became a limited liability company (LLC) and our state resale license is on display in our studio.
Next up: Santa Clarita Newborn Photographer, Our Studio